Parkinson Post Newsletter
There is no better way to stay up-to-date on Parkinson’s news and research than by subscribing to our newsletter, the Parkinson Post, and E-Blasts.
What sort of information will I find in the Parkinson Post?
1) Articles by local and national experts on topics such as:
- How to manage symptoms
- New and promising treatments on the horizon
- How to get the most from your doctor appointments
- How well deep brain stimulation (“DBS”) works and who is a candidate
2) Recent and upcoming events for Parkinson’s families hosted by the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego or our partners.
3) Research studies being conducted locally.
How much does a subscription cost?
The Parkinson Post is free to anyone who needs the information.
How do I subscribe?
Enter your contact information below and let us know how you would like to receive your newsletter. We respect your privacy and will never share your personal information with third parties. You may select to receive the newsletter by US Mail or by email. Email subscribers will also receive the monthly eNews and PD Connections electronic newsletters.
Monthly eNews & PD Connections
Our electronic newsletter subscribers receive 2 additional and unique publications from the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego. These include the eNews, highlighting PASD programs and new articles (not featured in the Parkinson Post), and PD Connections, highlighting special events and fundraising opportunities.
In addition to receiving electronic newsletters, online subscribers will on occasion receive special notifications and advocacy information. Plus there is the added bonus of lessening the impact on the environment and the financial impact on the Association.