Are you looking for a way to honor or remember a loved one? Is there someone you know who has made a difference in the lives of people with Parkinson’s? Why not recognize them at our Spirit of Life Gala.
One opportunity is to place a Tribute in the program.
Personal Tributesin the printed program can include messages such as (space permitting):*
· A tribute in recognition of a loved one.
· A congratulatory message of your choice to Spirit of Life award recipients Michael Thorsnes, Rick Brydges or Ed Danenhauer
· A message of support to the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego.
Business Tributes in the printed program will include your company name and logo, a brief description of your company, as well as a congratulatory message of your choice (space permitting).*
The cost of placing a tribute is
· Full page in color $1,000
· Half page in color $500
· Quarter page in color $250
· Business card in color $100
Another beautiful way to honor, remember or recognize a special person is on the Ray of Light Tribute Tree. With your donation of $50 or more, a candle with an engraved votive will be placed in the Ray of Light tree. You and your honoree will also be acknowledged in the event program. Votives will be available to take home after the event.
· White candles symbolize any loved one or special person, business or organization.
· Blue candles symbolize a loved one connected to Parkinson’s disease.
The Spirit of Life will be October 9th, 2011 at Paradise Point on beautiful Mission Bay. If you would like to place a tribute or a Ray of Light, or to purchase tickets, please visit www.ParkinsonsSpiritofLife.org. Deadline for tributes is September 30th.