Tremble Clefs® San Diego
COME SING WITH US!
Therapeutic singing for people living with Parkinson’s
Celebrating our 25th year!
Tremble Clefs San Diego is a fun and free, weekly program that provides therapeutic singing, movement and community
to people living with Parkinson’s and their care partners.
The 2-hour weekly program includes a professional choral director with live
accompanists that allow the members to practice voice strengthening exercises,
improve breathing, and incorporate movement-to-song in a rotating song cycle
of familiar pop songs and patriotic anthems. Members make friends, sing together
and can perform with the chorus out in the community for seniors care centers,
veterans’ homes, support groups, and charities. Refreshments are provided
and no audition or experience are required.
• Weekly, 2-hour singing sessions with vocal strengthening exercises
• Stretching and breathing exercises
• Professional music director and accompanists
• Activities, workshops and special events
• Friends, socialization and snacks
• Comfortable, clean, ADA accessible meeting spaces
• Convenient meeting locations in Encinitas, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego and nationwide
• Chorus opportunities for public performance out in the community
• Quarterly Newsletter and announcements
• Online vocal practice exercises at Soundcloud
• Social media and website engagement
Click here to find a convenient location near you.
Click here to download a Tremble Clefs San Diego information flyer.
Click here to practice online vocal exercises with our Musical Director at SOUNDCLOUD.
Learn more about therapeutic singing and “Fighting Parkinson’s One Song at a Time” at www.trembleclefs.com
Contact us at: (619) 363-0814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org