THE CONTENT OF THIS PARKINSON’S ASSOCIATION OF SAN DIEGO, “PASD”, WEB SITE IS INTENDED TO CONVEY GENERAL INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE ADVICE.
PASD & THIS WEB SITE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF SITE CONTENT NOR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OR THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
The information provided on Parkinson’s Association of San Diego is solely for educational purposes. Nothing contained on this site is intended to be instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment. It is not intended to take the place of physician provided medical advice. It should not be relied on to suggest a course of treatment and it should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. PASD does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical advice or medical services.
PASD does not provide comprehensive information or encourage self-treatment. Never ignore or neglect medical advice because of conflicting information found on this site. You should call or see your physician or other qualified healthcare provider promptly if you have any healthcare related questions or before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program.
Information accessed through this site is provided “as is,” without warranty-express or implied. PASD disclaims any implied guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or relevance of any information. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded.
Please be aware that PASD is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Our users are warned to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
This site does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
Links To Other Sites
As a resource to our visitors Parkinson’s Association of San Diego may provide links to other websites and links to other sites may be posted in the website. However, because website design and content can change so quickly we cannot guarantee the standards of every website to which we link. Likewise, we are not responsible for the content of any non-PASD site. We also cannot guarantee the privacy policies of these other sites and suggest you check the privacy policies of those sites directly.
Non-Parkinson’s Association of San Diego Products and Resources
Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego.
Parkinson’s Association of San Diego does not endorse or recommend products, services or manufacturers. Parkinson’s Association of San Diego assumes no liability whatsoever for the use or contents of any product or service mentioned.
Communications from PASD
If you wish to stop receiving any e-mail or other communications from the PASD or if you have submitted personally identifiable information through a Parkinson’s Association of San Diego website and would like to have that information deleted, please notify us and it will be done promptly. Click on the “contact us” link in the navigation bar to contact the foundation.
- Parkinson’s Association of San Diego’s (PASD) main purpose is to support Parkinson’s patients to live a long, happy and fulfilling life. We voluntarily receive information (names, email address) from the patients, their care givers and donors who want to support Parkinson’s Cause, in order to provide them with timely information to help and inform them on “How to Live with Parkinson’s Disease”. We provide information on Support Groups, Exercise Groups, Established Therapies, Seminars…etc, to help them improve their lives. The name and email addresses are voluntarily given to us by the people who want to support the Parkinson’s Cause, and want to be informed about Parkinson’s related events in San Diego area.
- PASD collects personal information in accordance with industry standards.
- PASD does NOT share the user’s information with any third party organizations.
- PASD does NOT store the user’s information on our website.
- Transmission of User’s information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using industry standard TLS/SSL technology.
- Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who strictly need the information to perform a specific job.
- PASD uses third-party service providers to process certain activities (i.e. Donor contributions, eBlast/eMail subscriptions…) you should review those respective privacy policies as well to understand what information is collected and how it is used by them.
- Donations are typical processed by a Third Party organization, and we do not collect financial information. For the Events, donations are collected by the Event Management companies, and again we do not collect financial information.
Parkinson’s Association of San Diego
P.O. Box #1633
Solana Beach, CA 92075
E-mail inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org