More than 65 percent of people with Parkinson’s will fall within the first year of their diagnosis 스타워즈 ost 다운로드. Approximately 50 percent will fall more than once in a year. This includes people with young-onset Parkinson’s and those who are optimally medicated 다운로드.
Your risk of falling increases when you have any of the following:
- Multiple medications
- Vision problems
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty thinking
- Difficulty balancing
- Difficulty walking
- A history of falls
- Fear of falling
All of the above are natural symptoms of Parkinson’s, so please take the following steps and reduce your risk:
Talk with your doctor 다운로드.
Besides describing your health issues, don’t forget to mention problems with balance and dizzy spells. Be sure to talk about your prescription and over-the-counter medications and supplements. Some of their side effects may increase your risk of falling 파일 여러개 다운로드.
Modify the home.
- Remove throw rugs
- Ensure proper lighting, especially for nighttime
- Clean up stacks of magazine, books or newspapers
- Tape electrical wires to walls
- Have frequently-used items within reach, like the telephone or remote control
- Install handrails and grab bars, particularly in the bathroom