Fight Parkinson’s disease by joining us for our annual 5K Walk in support of the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego! This year, join us in-person or virtual!
Take a cellphone video “selfie” of your Virtual Walk (short, max 30 seconds) showing your creative ways of exercising in your favorite location. Then follow the instructions that you will receive when you complete your registration. You may see your selfie on our website or in our E-blasts!
Check Out Last Year’s Virtual Walk Videos
Click the Button Below to Register for
the Live and/or Virtual Walk
Early registration thru June 30:
Adults 18 and older $40 – Youth 10-17 years $30
After June 30:
Adults 18 and older $50 – Youth 10-17 years $40
Children under 10 are FREE, but a $20 donation is suggested. Dogs are FREE, too!
- August 21 8:00 AM PDT – Event Begins and Event Day Check-In Opens
- August 21 8:30 AM PDT – Opening Announcements
- August 21 9:00 AM PDT – Fighting Parkinson’s Step by Step 5K Begins
- August 21 10:30 AM PDT – PASD Updates and Announcements
- August 21 11:00 AM PDT – Closing Announcements