- Blog: Parkinson’s Protein Blasts Off to Space
- Podcast: Teaching Old Drugs New Tricks
- Blog: New Tool May Help Researchers Predict Cognitive Decline with Parkinson’s Disease
- Podcast: Is Parkinson’s an Autoimmune Disease?
- Blog: Update on Alpha-synuclein Therapies in Clinical Trials
PD Policy in Practice
- Advocacy Toolkit: This new 30-page guide will help the PD community take part in the public policy process. It includes info on current policy issues, tips for building relationships with lawmakers, and best practices for using social and traditional media.
- Blog: Making Sense of Health Care Reform
- Blog: Parkinson’s Groups Call for Ban of Herbicide Linked to PD
- Blog: Advocate this August Using MJFF’s New Resources
- Blog: Make Sure You’re Heard on Health Care Reform
- Blog: Ask the MD: What’s the Best Diet for Parkinson’s?
- Podcast: Young-Onset Parkinson’s Disease
- Video: Ask the MD: Repurposed Therapies and Parkinson’s Disease
- Webinar: Drug Repurposing: Testing a Drug Approved for One Disease for Its Efficacy in Another
- Guide: Repurposed Therapies in Parkinson’s Disease
Our Community in Action
- Annual Report: The 2016 Annual Report is available and details our frameworks for identifying and accelerating research.
- Video: Did You Watch Our Facebook LIVE Chat with Jimmy Choi and Akbar Gbajabiamila
- Video: Athlete with Parkinson’s Jimmy Choi Becomes an American Ninja Warrior
- Blog: A Family’s Commitment to Accelerating a Cure
- Blog: A Passion for Fashion — and Fundraising
- Blog: Loss of Motivation and “The 8 Disciplines of a Parkinson’s Patient”
- Blog: Community Gearing up for Inaugural Tour de Fox in South Carolina
- Blog: Facing Parkinson’s Backed by Optimism and Supportive Friends