There has never been a better time to join AudAbility! Sign-up and receive a FREE 6-week series of classes. AudAbility is a music … Click here to learn more
In The Spotlight
The Parkinson’s Association is excited to announce their annual charity golf tournament!
Monday, October 30th
Check In: 10:30am
Shotgun Start: 11:45am
$200 Single Player
18 Holes of Golf w/Cart Lunch & Dinner Reception Gift Package Contests Prizes
Join us just for dinner!
$40 Per Person
All proceeds benefit the Parkinson’s Association and fund vital programs and services to local families affected by Parkinson’s disease.
Sponsor the 2017 Golf Tournament
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to supporting San Diego’s community affected by Parkinson’s disease with a meaningful gift. We’ve got an exciting lineup of benefits, and we’re happy to customize a package to suit your organization’s needs!
Subscribe for email updates!
Get UR Neon Neuron On
Get UR Neon Neuron On!
Walk. Run. Move.
Oct. 28 7:30 AM
Harbor Island Park, San Diego
Support the research to treat Parkinson’s disease.
Food trucks – Entertainment – Exhibits
The Latest Information From The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Blog: Parkinson’s Protein Blasts Off to Space
- Podcast: Teaching Old Drugs New Tricks
- Blog: New Tool May Help Researchers Predict Cognitive Decline with Parkinson’s Disease
- Podcast: Is Parkinson’s an Autoimmune Disease?
- Blog: Update on Alpha-synuclein Therapies in Clinical Trials
PD Policy in Practice
- Advocacy Toolkit: This new 30-page guide will help the PD community take part in the public policy process. It includes info on current policy issues, tips for building relationships with lawmakers, and best practices for using social and traditional media.
- Blog: Making Sense of Health Care Reform
- Blog: Parkinson’s Groups Call for Ban of Herbicide Linked to PD
- Blog: Advocate this August Using MJFF’s New Resources
- Blog: Make Sure You’re Heard on Health Care Reform
- Blog: Ask the MD: What’s the Best Diet for Parkinson’s?
- Podcast: Young-Onset Parkinson’s Disease
- Video: Ask the MD: Repurposed Therapies and Parkinson’s Disease
- Webinar: Drug Repurposing: Testing a Drug Approved for One Disease for Its Efficacy in Another
- Guide: Repurposed Therapies in Parkinson’s Disease
Our Community in Action
- Annual Report: The 2016 Annual Report is available and details our frameworks for identifying and accelerating research.
- Video: Did You Watch Our Facebook LIVE Chat with Jimmy Choi and Akbar Gbajabiamila
- Video: Athlete with Parkinson’s Jimmy Choi Becomes an American Ninja Warrior
- Blog: A Family’s Commitment to Accelerating a Cure
- Blog: A Passion for Fashion — and Fundraising
- Blog: Loss of Motivation and “The 8 Disciplines of a Parkinson’s Patient”
- Blog: Community Gearing up for Inaugural Tour de Fox in South Carolina
- Blog: Facing Parkinson’s Backed by Optimism and Supportive Friends
Tremble Clefs® San Diego
Therapeutic singing program open to everyone living with Parkinson’s, including spouses and partners. No experience is necessary and there is no charge. Mission: to engage the Parkinson’s community in voice therapy and mutual social support through singing, performance and the power of making music together.
Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 890 Balour Dr. Encinitas, 92024
Thursdays 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Palisades Presbyterian Church, 6301 Birchwood St. San Diego, 92120
For more information call Deanna Hastings at (619) 363-0814.
Tremble Clefs begins a new season with “Rainbows” theme program. Please join us starting Thursday, 8/17/17 in San Diego; and Tuesday, 8/22/17 in North County.
Find out more at www.trembleclefs.com/san-diego